Any one else thinking about what do for fathers day yet????

Shelly922731

Asked by Shelly922731 at 5:57 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• yep! and i got alot to think about...dh is deployed so i'm going to have the kids to crafts....it's just gonna be hard to think of something cuz we've already made him a "you know you're a dad" shirt with the top 10 reasons on there 2 years ago, then framed a poem with my ds's feet on it last year, now i gotta thing of great things to do from both of them, and i gotta make a whole box full...this outta be fun! lol. any ideas would be great!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:01 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I started thinking about Father's Day a few weeks ago. I already have one gift for hubby. He has been wanting Guitar Hero- Metallica, so I got that for him. He has to work on Father's Day so we will probably do something special with him the weekend before, maybe camping or something like that.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:05 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes, but not sure there is a lot I can do. We will see as it gets closer what kind of goodies I can get him from the boys.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm getting him the same thing he's getting me for mother's day.....NOTHING
    Anonymous

• well considering it is also my son'[s b-day and our anniversary, I have no clue. Probably just focus on the kid. Hubby won't do anything for me on Mom's day.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:09 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yeah I got my gift today, it was a necklace. So cute, but guys are too hard to shop for. I was thinking of getting him a new watch with something engraved on the back.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes. My hubby is deployed, too. So I have to figure it out, cause it's gonna take a long time to get there. I was gonna get the personalized M&M's, but they only do the plain ones. I might do them anyway, from the kids. He asked me the other day to send him a bottle with Ft. Bragg air. Like the smuckers commercial. Maybe I'll do that. The kids can paint a bottle or something.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 12:22 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I buying him a shotgun. It's something he's wanted for a long time, and we can finally afford it this year. I'm also going to make him his favorite breakfast (waffles with vanilla ice cream and hot strawberry compote) and his favorite dinner (grilled t-bones, baked potatoes, grilled corn, and spinach.) I'm also going to have the kids help me make cookies that we're going to lay out on a tray spelling "We love you".
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 1:14 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes I have already got a couple of presents for my husband, one he is going on a hunting trip with a buddy and I got him and my father in law brands so they can place brands on their steaks and hamburgers when they grill. My father in laws is a D for his name and my husband is a huge Texas Longhorn fan so I got him a Longhorn Brand.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I got dry humped in the kitchen after I maade breakfast and while I was doing the dishes. Upon asking him if this was his way of being romantic and saying happy Mother's Day, he said "yes" and threw in a reluctant "..Happy Mother's Day" and wandered off. Nice. I'm already thinking of ways to "reciprocate" on Father's day .. *smile*.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 9:37 AM on May. 10, 2009