Have you ever traveled with cloth diapers?

We're going on vacation soon. This will be our longest, furthest trip from home since my baby was born 9 months ago. We use cloth diapers. Has anyone gone on vacation and used cloth diapers? How did it go? Would you recommend doing it or using disposables for the week? We're going to be in a condo on the beach with a washer & dryer. We use the Bum Genius one size diapers, and I only have 6, so they have to be washed every day. I sometimes use a disposable at night while they're in the wash . . .

Senae

Asked by Senae at 6:14 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Since you have so few then I would probably use disposables during the trip. I had enough diapers for 4 days and washed on day 3 so it wasn't a problem, but I really wouldn't want to be washng diapers every day while on vacation.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:35 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Ditto.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:21 PM on May. 9, 2009

• If you are going to have a washer dryer right there then I say bring the cloth! If you end up using disposables all or part of the time, then oh well! My 2nd could only wear cloth for a while. I remember going to visit my dad and bringing along the diaper bucket and washing them at his house, it worked out great!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:56 PM on May. 10, 2009