Fireplace Screens: know of a good one that won't cost an arm and a leg and can withstand a baby pulling up on it?

I need a fireplace screen that will stand up with my 11 month old pulling on it. Today was the first day he got into it and tried to eat the ash. The tub lid isn't cutting it any more. Does anyone know where I can get a sturdy one?

bkenney410

Asked by bkenney410 at 6:16 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• http://www.northlineexpress.com/category/child-guard-fireplace-screens.asp

If you have children, consider installing fireplace glass doors. These doors are solidly built and will protect your children and pets from the fire. In addition, simply adding fireplace doors will increase your home’s efficiency by creating a barrier between the conditioned air inside the home and the unconditioned air in the chimney. Many areas (especially California) are requiring homeowners to update their fireplaces with fireplace glass doors before a home can be sold.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:00 PM on May. 9, 2009