Jon cheating on Kate

Im not sure if i should believe this or not but i think its crazy its ben confirmed by the brother and it was a 23 year old girl with a picture on the magazine! He has eight kids how does he have the time and how does kate not realize what was up! What do you moms think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats what I keep wondering...how the hell does he have time? They both must really not spend much time with their kids now that they're "famous" if he has time to cheat and she doesn't notice he's gone.
    Anonymous

• Ehh, I don't know. Only Jon knows what truly happened but I hope he actually didn't cheat on his wife.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 6:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I was wondering the same thing. Who was watching the kids while Kate was out of town and he was off with this woman? It's hard to know what to believe which I'm sure Kate is probably feeling right now. The media is always looking for stories that will ruin marriages or families...that's what sells. And when they find 1 little thing they think they can work with, it gets blown way out of proportion half the time. So I don't know if I really believe Jon actually cheated. I do think the allegations of him hanging out with her more than a few times is true but I don't know. I hope he didn't cause those poor little angels.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:36 PM on May. 9, 2009

• It's good gosip...But not my DH,,, not my problem

Answer by louise2 at 6:37 PM on May. 9, 2009

• the kids were probably with their "not a nanny"... kate is never home anyway with those poor children. I feel so sorry for them.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:54 PM on May. 9, 2009

• ha I like how on that one episode where she got the tummy tuck she came home and told the kids she never wanted to miss another week of their lives again!
    Anonymous

• I think she's a royal snatch but he should have respect for those babies even if he doesn't have an ounce for her. I think they are both lame and deserve eachother.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 7:20 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I don't give 2 craps about celebrity gossip.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:52 PM on May. 9, 2009