Would you ever sleep with a married man? How do you feel about women that do?

javiandjaysmom

Asked by javiandjaysmom at 6:46 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually am right now. His wife is pregnant and psycho and never gives him what he needs so I am here for him when she wont be. We have been friends for almost 10 years so its not like we dont' know each other and we both have feelings for each other but I know he wont leave his wife and I am ok w that. I am having fun and giving him what he wants and I think thats hot
    Anonymous

• I would never do it myself. I have never been in that experience so I can't say I feel anything particular about women that do... I do however hope that they realize how many people can be harmed by what situations like that bring. And I hope they learn from there experiences so they don't repeat them.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:51 PM on May. 9, 2009

• when i was 16 i slept with a 26 year old man who had 2 kids and twins on the way, but before people start bashing me i did not know that this guy was married at first. i was drunk and he told me he was single later the next day my cousin who new him (I didn;t really know him) told me that he was married with kids I had no idea and he was also my first and i sooooo regreat it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i deffinatly wouldn't have if i new he was married
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:53 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Absolutely NOT! I would never even think about it. And I think women that do are homewreckers and sluts. When a man is married he is OFF LIMITS! If he lies to you about it, that's a different story. But trying to get a man that is already taken is soo wrong. And I am a firm believer in karma, so if someone wants to sleep with a married man, I believe somewhere down the road they will end up experiencing the same pain they put that man's wife through.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:53 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think they should be ready for a good ol fashion ass beating. Or if they are lucky enough to get a real crazy wife they need to watch out for bullets. I think it's the lowest of lows. It's skanky. I believe women 90% of the time know a man is married or like the slut above sleeps with a man SO quickly they don't. There are always obvious signs a man is married. Some sluts just like to turn their cheek.
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't. Here's why: First of all, why waste your time with someone unavailable? Married men very rarely leave thier families for mistresses. Second, even if it is just a fling for you, why help contribute to another woman's and possibly child's pain when there are tons of single, available men out there? Third, most women who sleep with married men DO get emotionally involved and even if he does decide to be with you, who's to say he won't do the same thing to you later?
    Women who do this are either extremely selfish women who enjoy the challenge of chasing an attached man or very confused and misguided about love. I really hope that these girls wake up one day and realize that when they do these types of things, they are only helping to keep women down and in positions of disadvantage.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 7:09 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I do all the time...but he's married to me so its ok...lol.
    As for a man married to someone else, no, not a chance. I think women who do knowing his marital status, lack respect for themselves and other women.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:11 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes but only because he is my hubby! Other than that no way
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 7:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• The only married man I would ever sleep with is MY husband. As for my opinion of a woman who will willingly screw a married man (knowing that he is married) - I have nothing good to say about those homewrecking sluts.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:25 PM on May. 9, 2009