Leave the kids at home this week?

I had a hard week. I need a break a little peace and quiet with God. The kids are always crying, needed to go to the bathroom, or playing around, We do not have a play room at our church. I know if I miss church must go to confession, what I opt to leave the kids at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you have someone to watch the kiddos and you need that little extra "alone" time with God....go alone.
    Take the time you need to connect with God and recharge.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:45 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think that having kids is a hard job and we do get tired but we also must remember that they need that spiritual food too....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 7:46 PM on May. 9, 2009

• it sounds like it's hard on you and your family.. is there anyway you could find a church with a day care or sunday school for the children? Or maybe a day care somewhere in your area that is religious based? Or a later service (sometimes there are less people at later services, making it easier, and less confining to children). Otherwise you can talk to your pastor/priest about maybe starting one in your church.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I think it's good to bring kids to church, but I do completely understand that it can be very hard (I certainly struggled before my kid was old enough to go to a child's class).

so I think the rare occasion of getting a good sitter, and going alone is just fine. Enjoy.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:33 PM on May. 9, 2009

• THey do not know what's going on at church, how much can they really be getting if they are that active? And you are getting even less... Leave them home and enjoy your time with God!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:55 AM on May. 10, 2009