If you believe in hell and a person that did not live a good life dies

do you ever say well he is roasting in hell? Lets say Hitler for example? It is hard to say he is looking down on us from above.

*I know many of you do not believe in hell for various reasons, I am not asking for an explanation on why hell does not exist. Those long cut and past with a full work cited page are annoying. *

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Most humans no. Hitler, oh yeah. Somehow I dont believe that Hitler ever repented. Which is sad.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Good question. I think there is a place for dark entities that is hell-like. They don't live with the white entities and probably just reincarnate or sit in their purgatory or whatever. Dark entities cannot change to white so they just keep doing what they are doing. I certainly hope Hitler, Dahmer and Bundy are in hell.
    Anonymous

• Nope. Because I don't believe any one roasts in 'hell.'
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 7:21 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree with hannahwill.
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:27 PM on May. 9, 2009

• anon :19 didn't Delmar repent and become saved? Not that I think he is basking in glory now.

For a person who does believe in hell this parts gets confusing because of course we want every one to share in the glory. A person that doesn't believe in hell of course wouldn't be able to understand or explain.
    Anonymous

• I meant Dahmer not delmar.
    Anonymous

• No roasting in Hell unless his family is having a weenie roast over his grave!!!
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 7:43 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Nice way to speak of the dead lisarose. So much disrespect *sad*

I ask for a particular reason about a particular relative and you want a weenie roast.

Anonymous

• Anon, I"m pretty sure she was referring to Jeffery Dahmer, not your relative.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 7:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• actually, I don't believe in hell, but since it is sometimes a figure of speech, yes I've used it to describe people like Hitler, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:49 PM on May. 9, 2009