does any one know a real stay at home job?

I am having a hard time finding a job and paying for daycare and with baby on the way and a 2 year old i would still like to make money and i am look for information on a liget stay at home job i am tired of all the scams so any help would be nice thankyuou

darkangel198656

Asked by darkangel198656 at 7:29 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• getting a day care license, if that's possible, is a great stay at home job. You can see if their are any jobs in your town available at the Town Hall. A lot of those are more stay at home, with maybe a day or two a week where you have to attend a meeting. You can open a business at your home if you are crafty... selling home made products online. If you are good at sewing, and learn how to.. out door covers, like grill covers, and boat covers make a LOT of money.
    If you want, pm me with things that you like and are into, or things you are good at, and I can e-mail you a list of jobs that may work out for you for working at home.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I work for a few different work at home companies. It's free and simple. Work at HOME mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am a mother of four amazing kids. I was so sick of all the work at home scams, that I almost gave up. Until I found the Freedom United team. They are a nonprofit team with amazing support. We have partnered up with a wellness company which has been in business for over 24 years. They've been in the Inc. 500 magazine five times! If you are serious about working from home then request more info from my webpage. www.familiesrok.com together we can get you on a positive financial road!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 8:17 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Sure, I have created a series of work at home articles.  You can find them in my Journal here at cafemom.  Be sure to look at the newest ones:  How to work at Home, How to Find Unique Online Jobs and How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:21 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you can do work for remotely? If you have a home computer with high speed internet access and Microsoft Office, and the MS Office skills, you can work as a virtual assistant; there are VA scams out there. I have met the owner, Tracey Wallace of a VA company called VSI; the website is www.avirtualstaff.com
    Do you have a skill or experience you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who makes childrens hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques across the midwest? I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching and am always happy to help Cafemoms with job search strategy, cover letters and resumes.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:12 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hi, I have two that are legit and great!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae *Parties, fun, no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about *Daily pay,no selling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Have you heard of ChaCha? I make about $100/month with them. It's legit, and fun! Let me know if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:14 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Hi, My name is Meagan and I have become involved in a successful opportunity. And with this opportunity come no need to worry about selling any type of product, keeping any sort of inventory, and they best part of all is there is no need to chase down family and friends to sign up to buy anything. After you get started you will WANT to share this opportunity with everyone you know to help them on their way to blessing their family with the ABUNDANCE and PROSPERITY you will recieve from this opportunity. and once you get started this basically runs on it's own. Visit my cafemom site smltwnmom or feel free to go strait to my website at www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. You can also get my information from www.sowtoday.com.
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 11:57 AM on May. 11, 2009

• Hey momma, Don't stress. There are opportunities out there, but do you want a job or a business? I personally would suggest a biz I never had any luck with at home jobs. A biz may take alittle longer to make money & cost a little to get started, but long term earning potenanial is much better. Plus some biz like the one I'm with create residual income after you get it up and running. I would watch this video. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html This company is having amazing growth and making a lot of people a lot of money. You will be hearing about this company very soon on CNN, 60 Minutes, in The New York Times, and The WallStreet Journal. This company's product and compensation plan is so revolutionary we have had over 100 movie star,celebreties, professional athletes, and other famous people join our team. here is my site if you want more info
    https://www.myefusjon.com/AmmyWilkins
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:14 PM on May. 11, 2009