Christians:do you go to church on Sunday only?

or do you go again during the week? If you only go on Sunday what helps you stay in tune with your faith the next 6 days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We go to meetings on Tuesday evenings and Sunday mornings.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 7:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I go on Sundays and Wednesdays. I really wish we could have church every day! lol
    During the week, I just keep reading my Bible and letting the Holy Spirit teach me what He will, and keep on praying. I'm not one of those who are only religious on Sundays. That's ridiculous to me.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:05 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I only attend on Sundays. It is a perfect way to start the week. I do my own bible study at home daily so I do not see the point in going one other day.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 8:11 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Saturday when I get there ! Its an hr away so cannot go often !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:19 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Saturday is actually the Sabbath, so it's best to go to church then, but worship is great any time and day of the week. =] I personally don't go to church since I have no way to get there, but we do dedicate our Saturday's to the Lords words. Sometimes we'll have a Bible study, but we haven't been in a while either.
    AmaraVelez

Answer by AmaraVelez at 11:30 PM on May. 9, 2009

• We have Theocratic Ministry School on Tuesday Nights were we go over our weekly Bible reading and discuss what was taking place and even how we can glean from them how to see relevant things in our day. On Sunday we have a 30 min Bible Talk/Discourse and then a 45 min question and answer study in the Bible that takes a topic and goes into the Bible, it's called our Watchtower study. anyone is welcome at any of our meetings..
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 11:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I attend church on Saturday (Sabbath), some Wednesdays for prayer meeting, and some Thursdays for Bible study.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:54 AM on May. 10, 2009