How soon?

How soon after sex can you tell if you are pregnant? TMI but I had sex last Friday, and period was due Monday, but didn't start until Tues, but it was ONLY for tuesday, just that one day, and now there is brownish blood? when I wipe only but nothing else. And I have been feeling really sick for 2 days and my back is killing me. Is there any possibility that signs could show up THIS early and if so does that mean somethings wrong? I don't have any kids, I'm only on here under my sister's account, but I really need to know and I don't want to ask anyone. And I know its too early to test. Any one please help me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow i really dont know what to tell you.. all i could say is to wait a couple of days to see if your periiod starts again and if not then take a test...
    i had brown blood and a short period and then right after i was preggo whith now my 1yr old son...
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 7:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i had a feeling i was pregnant 4 days after ttc and i was right...2 days before my missed period, i took a test and it was positive, second pregnancy that is.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:55 AM on May. 10, 2009