i dont know if this is a good idea but im going to try it

ok i need help any answers would be great if you could add me after i would be great full ok so my husband said he doesn't love me any more im almost 21 and i have a 2 and 1 year old i keep getting overwhelmed the keep biting and hitting me and they keep screaming for there dada so what do i do i asked him if he could help me buy diapers and wipes i had to take my daughter to the hospital she kept screaming for her dad so i called his mom and told her and she called him he didnt call the next day he called and said that he doesnt have time for them anymore and he said that he is going to get custody and sign them over to his mom i am currently living with my mom and dad trying to get back on my feet but thing is i don't know what to do i am lost like my mom is always telling me i don't need a man in my life and i need to make friends like me so if your in Ellensburg hit me up and i would love to have a play date with the kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Your ex is worse than a steaming pile of fresh dog poop. I hope he gets gonorrhea and dies.

As for the rest - fight the custody battle. The evil bastard doesn't deserve to win if he's just going to saddle his mom with kids he's already said he doesn't want or "have time for." Wish I was in Ellensburg, but I live in Tacoma.

For help with diapers and wipes, have you tried a pregnancy crisis center? Often they have those and parenting support AND moms you can meet and make friends with. CareNet is the name of our local one, I understand it's a national "chain."
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 8:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am so sorry you are going thru this. It would be a good idea to contact a lawyer or legal aid. Find out what your rights are, and start paperwork on custody and child support. I don't know if this is an option or something you would do- but I will suggest it anyway - have you thought about counseling or parenting classes? I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope things work out for you-- good luck!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• 1st thing--Grandparents have no rights over their children' children--UNLESS You or the father is unfit, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You may be living with your parents--but with the way the economy is right now, its understandable. I wish you the best of luck and prayers your way . Take care of your self and you children : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 8:32 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Well #1 how are we suppost to know who you are if you come up anonymous? # 2 You are doing everything you can do love your child and tell there dad that you will see him in court. If he does'nt have time for the kids then the judge will see that for the kids tell them that daddy is'nt here right now but mommy is. It will get better with time i know it does'nt seem like it right now but with time everything will fall into place. You can email me anytime and i will get back to with in hours.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:32 PM on May. 9, 2009

• A one year old can't possible understand that dad's gone. They have no concept of time therefore don't know if he left for work or left for good. A two year old is a bit harder to please but again have no concept of time. Once the dad is away and the child has something else to focus on he/she should be ok. It's like at day care, once the parent is gone the child usually settles down. It's possible they are reacting to your negative energy. If you have a mom and dad there to help you I don't see the problem. It sounds to me like you just want dad to come rescue you and you are using the kids. If you don't think you are capable of handling them then perhaps they would be better off with their dad and his family. You don't have to sign over custody, just let them be somewhere that makes them feel calm and settled.
    Anonymous