do you cramp even if breastfeeding?

I am breastfeeding my baby so I dont have a period. On top of that I am taking the pill, so if Im preggers thats the way God wants it. I have been having this aching/ cramp by my left hip. Its not intence like a cramp or where cramps usually are and they happen anytime not just before my period time. My friend and I were talking and she said it could be because I have had 2 csections and something could be wrong with my back. Do you have cramps with no period during breastfeeding or should I be looking into something else?

horseap

Asked by horseap at 8:14 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Health

• how old is your baby you breastfeed? mine is 3 months soon and i still get some cramps while breastfeeding.

it may also be from birthcontrol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:17 PM on May. 9, 2009

• She is 10 1/2 months. And now she is eating solids so her eating has decreased to four times a day and then whenever she wakes at night.
    horseap

Answer by horseap at 8:19 PM on May. 9, 2009

• You should not be breastfeeding while you are on the pill.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:06 PM on May. 9, 2009

• There is birth control you can take. Its progesterone the pill is called Errin

horseap

Answer by horseap at 9:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I took the mini-pill while breastfeeding. It could be because you are about to get your period...esp since you have slowed down breastfeeding a little bit. You could now be able to feel yourself ovulate. The more children you have, the more you are aware of everything in there. Or I hate to say it but it could be a cyst or a fibroid. If it is bothering you, go get it checked by your Dr.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:11 AM on May. 10, 2009