Does any know a legit work at home company?

I'm looking for a work at home company that is legit. There are so many scammers out there. If you know of any, please contact me! Thank you!

Shawna.Lynn

Asked by Shawna.Lynn at 8:29 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some good resources in my work at home article series.  You can read them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:35 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you can do work for remotely? If you have a home computer with high speed internet access and Microsoft Office, and the MS Office skills, you can work as a virtual assistant; there are VA scams out there. I have met the owner, Tracey Wallace of a VA company called VSI; the website is www.avirtualstaff.com
    Do you have a skill or experience you can turn into a home business? I have a friend who makes childrens hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques across the midwest? I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching and am always happy to help Cafemoms with job search strategy, cover letters and resumes.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hi, I have two that are legit and great!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae *Parties, fun, no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about *Daily pay,no selling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I know of several good legit (and FREE) work at home jobs. Go to Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:24 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I do a few...

Ameriplan - Home business. Low Cost. Offers Benefits, Free Training, 401K and more. Get all the details at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com Request your interview at
    www.Request-Interview.info

TeaPoria - Home business. No to low cost. Training and Support. Check out www.BriesTeas.info

Freebie Force - Home Business. Low Cost. Training and Support. Earn money and get TONS of Free stuff. A good bit of which can be sold on EBay for more cash! www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Sabrina's Closet - This is my site. You can get basic information about my and other home businesses as well as a list of legit and real home jobs, low cost charities, shopping and more... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I'm always here to answer questions about any of my businesses... Just PM me.

ttys ~ Good Luck!

Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Isagenix... get wealthy while getting healthy. fit into your skinny jeans while making your wallet fat!! haha

jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 11:56 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hey there! I just sent you a PM about Gold Canyon. There's not enough space here to tell you about it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 1:15 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Well, there are a lot of companies that offer this direction but you really have to believe in their product in order to sell it. I'm here to tell you that Gold Canyon not only sells The Worlds Finest Scented Candles but a Green line of cleaning products called Homeology. The other line is called Emerge; for Body and Mind.

Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

If you are unable to meet the sales, you just pay your final 2 payments!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:58 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Are you looking for a company that offers home employment or are you looking for a business where you have unlimited income potential? If you are looking for a business, I can tell you how I researched and determined which company was right for me. It could be right for you as well. I have a business with Arbonne International. We truly have cutting edge products that are results driven and my clients who try the product are customers for life. Every time they wash their face, I make money...they need to reorder.

Let me know if I can help you.

Have a great day!!!

marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:42 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles. Check us out! You get a free 30 day trial, after which it's as low as $5 per month. Lots of support, no quotas or inventory, and plenty of flexibility. I'm also a ChaCha guide, where I get paid to answer questions that come in via text. I make about $100 month with them. Let me know if you're interested.

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:13 AM on May. 10, 2009