Would you rather be described as thin, average, or curvy in regards to body type?

I would rather be thin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Health

• I would rather be flat as a board, but I'm cursed with curves!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i would love to have curves in all the right places and a flat tummy and big "girls"
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:39 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my BMI puts me in the normal range but I would still like to lose 20lbs
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:45 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I would rather be called average. I'm a very tiny frame, skinny itty bitty person. This is NOT by choice. I struggle to keep weight on and I don't want to get smaller than I am. Everyone always says "Oh I wish I was as skinny as you" and it always bugs me because I really do struggle to keep the weight on. I have a huge curvy butt but I wish I had hips and a chest sometimes. And I'm sure others think I'm anorexic or bulemic and the truth is most of the time I eat more than my husband. I snack constantly and I don't really exercise. Average is a nice comfortable term. Instead of being thinner than average or heavier than average, you are just average.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 8:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'd prefer to be in the thinner side of Average.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:58 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am like tangleballlover (except for the butt part--im flat as a board EVERYWHERE) everyone always says "oh i was I was that skinny!' but I really dont like it. People think I have an eating disorder, NOT--I eat like crazy but never gain. I just wish I looked like a normal women, with womanly curves. I am comparable to a 12 year old boy. Not cool.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:02 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am curvy, like a Botticeli. I am comfortable with who I am and how I look.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I'd rather be what I am. Which is probably average.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I pretty curvy and proud of it. I think you should always feel comfortable in your skin and be happy with how you look.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 9:37 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am thin and that is what I am usually referred to as. I am okay with that.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:55 AM on May. 10, 2009