wat is wrong with me

me and my boyfriend broke up monday and i'm not deal with it 2 well and either is he. I might be pregnant and i dont know why i am prolonging to take a pregnancy test or just tell him he asked me and i lied. He stressed out enough without putting extra pressure on him i don't know wat it is but i can't keep hiding this for long i need advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Just take the test then go from there

Answer by admckenzie at 8:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My advice- take the test-- then when you know for sure- talk to the boyfriend.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Take the test then decide.
    Anonymous

• Take the test, make up your mind about whether you would want to keep the baby, and then call him up. Either way he deserves to know (and if you want an abortion he should at least pay half.)
    Anonymous

• i just love how people take abortion so lightly, like whether or not you should keep a pair of shoes or something....pathetic
    Anonymous

• 1st off, if neither of you are dealing with the break up well, it sounds to me like you both still want to be together. I personally think that you should talk to him. Let him know the "possiblilty" of pregnancy. Ask him how he feels about it. Then, go from there. Yeah he may be stressed, but this is something that you both possibly created. Your both stressed. Deal with the situation together. Good luck, and keep me posted. : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 10:04 PM on May. 9, 2009