could this really be true

my period came late and when i did get it it was abnormal i have been experiencing lower back pains and mutiple headaches. my breast do get sore from time to time i have been sleeping more from these symptoms could really be pregnant i dont wantto get my hopes up we been trying for so long...does it sound like it's time 4 a test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a possibility that it is time for a test. Most women in my family get at least 2-3 periods even while they are pregnant. I had abnormal periods for the first three months with my daughter, yet I had no other symptoms. It could be time. Good Luck!
    Luvs_Her_Kidz

Answer by Luvs_Her_Kidz at 8:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Good luck, and I hope you get a BFP! God bless. You should update with the results.
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 8:55 PM on May. 9, 2009

• some women do have a bleed when they are pregnant. If you feel your body is not responding how is usually does each month, take a test. My SIL had bleeding throughout both of her pregnancies. I had implantation bleeding during the first month only. Good luck.
    spababy120

Answer by spababy120 at 10:29 PM on May. 9, 2009