is it lame to MAKE a mothers day card?

for my mom? i have a bunch of scrapbooking supplies and stuff to make it real cute..

im also going to outline my daughters hand and make a card out of it for her to give to my mom and her other grandma..

is that too lame? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think she'd love that!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:03 PM on May. 9, 2009

• never, go for it!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:10 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Thats what I'm doing! With all the scrapbooking supplies available nowadays, handmade cards are more beautiful AND more thoughtful, especially if you're on a budget, it says "I love you enough to make you this" A gift is nice, but it doesn't take much thought. Love the idea!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:15 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No, it will be more special, because you made it!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:23 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I know my Mom always prefers handmade things over store bought. We made something for my mom from her grandkids that she loves. We put a wallet picture of the kids each in a diffrent frame with a grandma poem and their handprint. My mom loves it and she loves when we make her cards instead of buy them because she says it means more b/c you are actually putting what you feel into the card.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:35 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No we make most of the birthday cards for kids b-days this way. And moms love that stuff to( it might even take her back to old memmories of you as a kid)
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 9:51 PM on May. 9, 2009