Is it possible my boyfriend will go out and get sex being that I am in another state?

When I became pregnant I also became so stressed. I don't kno why but I did. Me and my boyfriend luv each other I never caught him cheating and I have never cheated on him. But I moved to Cali with my sister to go to school for a 9 month course because I want to have the best for my children. O yea I have a four year daughter for someone else. Not in Cali. I think thats why I stressed because me and boyfriend don't have the best jobs. But I caught him flirting on myspace with a few girls asking them out. And he said it wasn't him it was his brother.(i found out his password)

luvbeinme

Asked by luvbeinme at 10:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• his story sounds fishy to me, but if you trust him then what is to worry about? If you have belief to not trust him then I would pursue it further. Good luck.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I hate to say it, but men are men, so it's always possible. I wouldn't worry about it, I'd worry about your baby. Actions will speak louder than words. Also, people do a lot of harmless flirting, and I wouldn't put too much on it. *And I hate to add, but this is something I learned, if you go through your man's stuff (phone, accounts, etc) you will ALWAYS find something that will upset you. Or you will find nothing, but maybe he's good at hiding. I've had to deal with similar issues and this is what I resolved: I care about how you are with me here. It was usually nothing. Women make things bigger than they really are. Hope it helps.
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 10:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Hunny it is very possible it also mostly depends on your feelings for each other but sadly a long distance relationship never worked out good for me. They always ended badly either by them cheating or other reasons. And if your b/f did that then Id leave him I wouldn't test it.
    CuteCowgirlMami

Answer by CuteCowgirlMami at 10:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree it sounds fishey and I would be watching him and his myspace like no bodies bussiness! I hope it's just your nerves and he isn't but the guy needs to grow up and realize what he's got coming in a few months!
    meghancooper

Answer by meghancooper at 10:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Long distance relationships are especially difficult for men because they often don't associate love and sex. Many men believe that as long as they don't love another woman, they are not cheating on you if they are giving in to their urges. If you caught him asking other women out (and no, I don't believe it was his brother, his brother is perfectly capable of getting his own account and not making women think he is your man) then I fear that the answer is yes. He may physically cheat on you even if he still feels he is in love with you because you're not there to physically be with. It is an unfortunate truth and goes both ways.
    Pogovina

Answer by Pogovina at 11:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• In my opinion watching and stressing do you no good. I have always said if you do it I will find out and I will deal with it then. If I never find out honestly no harm done. Not saying it would ever be okay but you only hurt the relationship and yourself by stalking and stressing. Do what you have to do, just take care of yourself.
    ChaoticCreation

Answer by ChaoticCreation at 11:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• heres when you know something is wrong- when he changes his password. It doesn't sound good, but I do not want you to think the worst. Just tell him to be upfront to just get it over with. let him know you just want the truth and everything will be okay then when he admits to he then bash him in words....lol
    fawnamom

Answer by fawnamom at 11:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• its possible that he will go out and get sex w/ you in the same state !and vice versa thats just life ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2008