Mucous in poop? TMI?

My dd is 6months old. Today I changed her diaper and she had a lil poop like the size of a marble then there was some mucousy yellow looking stringy stuff? Whats wrong with her? Normal or not? Wanted to add she just now is starting to eat solids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a lot of mucus that lines your intestines, it is probably just that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Its an allergic reaction, usually to dairy or soy, but it can come from other things...like gluten did you give cereal...try something else like avacado or sweet potato
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:50 PM on May. 9, 2009

• mucus can be normal, google your question hon, it can mean an allergic reaction but doesnt have to.I actually just looked this up. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2009