help i need more advice

What do you do if your pregnant, really stressed, and depressed?

I know its not good for the baby!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take one day at a time! what is your situation? money stress? is the daddy in the picture?
    Anonymous

• Situation is he went to visit family and he has started to ignore me and forget to call when he's promised. He keeps making excuses of why he isn't coming home. I'm pregnant we tried 10 months, but now it seems he's not coming back. And it really hurts he's been gone almost a month and this was the first us every being away from each since the day we met. So, thats hard enough. But I seriously am hurting and it seems that he doesn't care. But I love him.
    Anonymous

• im always stressed out..just from life,not enough money,not enough time,anything i try to stay calm but it doesnt always work
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 9:52 PM on May. 9, 2009