Does anyone have a blog they get paid for? Where and how long did it take to get any money from the blog? Do you recommend your site?

I have an adsense on google that has already been hacked and no one can leave a message because it only prints in blocks. (Tamil language) I can't get it repaired an don't know how I will be able to keep adding posts or taking comments unless it is repaired.////

MomaNana2008

Asked by MomaNana2008 at 9:38 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just started reading Blogging for Dummies, and I am trying to figure out how to use a blog to make money and advertise my company. Check back with me in a week or so...

Answer by rkoloms at 10:15 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hi, You can do bloggings,ads...or any type of online work for the business I do and make money from it. I do all the work online.
    http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am not a fan of Adsense. They are too picky. I use several other affiliates and make over $1000 a month from it. Message me if you want the links.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:23 PM on May. 9, 2009