What is the funniest thing that has happened with your dildo?

I just read a journal about a lady who accidentally sent her's through the garbage disposal and I lmao.

As for me, I think it would have to be when SO and I got busy on the couch and forgot to take care of everything, I guess. The next day I had to leave for work and we were frantically looking for my car keys so I could go...we were tearing everything up, looking under the couch, checking coat pockets, etc. Our 3 year old DD didn't know what we were looking for but came out and started looking too. Well she pulls up a couch cushion and says "Hey, I found it" and was holding up my vibrator.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:39 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and used it one day while the kids were gone - I showered and then handed it to him to clean off while he was in the shower. Well, he set it on the rack in there. My 15 year old son came home and took a shower while his friend waited for him. He came out and asked if we had fun while he was gone. I didn't know what he was talking about and then mentioned finding something purple in the shower. My son and his friend just looked at me.....I was so busted and really couldn't think of a way to talk myself way out of it so I just said "as a matter of fact, yes, we did, thanks for asking"
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:46 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh, and also, my SO went to the sex shop and was checking out with some goodies one night which happened to include a butt plug and a gag ball and my dad walked through the front door! My SO was f*ck*ng mortified!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Lmao.... this was three months ago btw.. lol

I had just bought a POCKET ROCKET and I had to go pick up my MIL and my dhs cousins.
    I dropped by my house and meant to go put it away, I forgot. Went and picked everyone up and on the highway one of my dhs cousins pulled it out of the bag and goes Oo0o0o0oo0o0o ! yeah they will never let me live it down!:)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 9:45 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My boyfriend at the time washed it off with dish soap. When we went to use the rubber dildo again I started burning sooooo bad after I finished. It hurt forEVER but I was not going to go to the emergency room.
    Anonymous

• I never owned one. But I had a room mate who used her so much that it broke down. Haha. She thought it was just dead batteries, but the thing just stopped working! And she didn't even have it for long...and it was one that cost $40. Haha...she was a LONELY girl.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:16 PM on May. 9, 2009

• why would anyone put a dildo in the garbage disposal? ewe

I bought one that is flat on the bottom so I had it on the computer chair and was typing away and enjoying "fulfillment". The phone rang and I had to get up to get it and waddled like a penquin to get to the phone. I was NOT letting that puppy fall out! At my age you have to get it when you can and keep it as best you can! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on May. 9, 2009