Do you consider female Doctors better than Midwives?

MomaNana2008

Asked by MomaNana2008 at 9:42 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is in regards to pregnancy only////
    MomaNana2008

Answer by MomaNana2008 at 9:44 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I have a male doctor and he is wonderful.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:26 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Well I have had a male doctor, a female doctor, and now a midwife. I would say the midwife is the best, than the male doctor, and then the female doctor. I was really suprised that my female dr. was so bad and unpersonal.My appointments with her were always short and she seemed almost rude.My male dr. was very friendly and didn't mind any questions. My midwife this pregnancy has been wonderful.I can take my kids because she has toys for them.I can make night and weekend appointments. She leaves no questions unanswered. My midwife is what is best for me.
    zackaroosmom

Answer by zackaroosmom at 10:41 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I definitely preferred my midwife over my OBGYN. She didn't mind my daughter being with us and our appointments were always long and laid back just relaxing on the couch and talking with snacks going over everything. She always drove to me no matter what day or time it was. I saw more of the nurses at the Dr. office than I did my OBGYN!!! She was always rude about any questions I had like they were silly or stupid. If you have a brain they don't like it.
    Anonymous

• I have had all 3 also (male doc, female doc, and female midwife) I preferred the midwives, by far. :o)
    Teejay602

Answer by Teejay602 at 3:19 PM on May. 13, 2009