Why do YOU use cafemom?

I'm seeing a lot of great features on this Web site and I'm just curious what everyone is finding the most helpful, most fun, most useful, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seeing that other mom's have the same problems (not problems but situations) as myself, makes me feel like I'm not alone and there are others I can talk to about it. I mostly like the Q&A and also the groups so I can advertise my business. This website is like myspace but for adults, I like that it's more mature and we can talk about are problems and ask questions with out little kids saying "that's stupid" or "thats gross". It's a great website for any mom!!
    Anonymous

• Originally I was only going to get on to ask one question. WHether or not I could get pregnant with out a period. My son is 14 months and breastfeeds so I havent had a period in two years. But my DH and I wanted another baby. So I got on to see if anyone knew fro experience. In the mean time I got interested in the whole thing. haha now I come on simply because I'm bored and want to see what everyone else is up to and if there are any questions I could help answer. And I did get the answer to my question, lol I am still breastfeeding, still no period and about eight weeks pregnant. So theres good to know info on here I supose. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:57 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Some times I come on because I'm bored. But I do Love the ADHD natural group i learned a lot from them Ladies

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 10:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am a young mom so none of my friends have children. This is somewhere where I can talk to people on the same page as me and I can relate to and ask questions.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:33 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I initially joined Cafemom because a friend suggested a vegetarian crockpot recipe exchange group. I discovered that this is a great place to exchange ideas and suggestions to make us all better parents (I have also picked up a couple of really wonderful recipes). Also, I can participate in subversive activities...

Answer by rkoloms at 11:14 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I mainly like the groups. It is wonderful having educated talks with other Moms. I have gotten to know a few really well. It is a good break during the day, and not full of "slimy" people like some other social networks.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 6:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2009