Have you ever gotten into a "loud argument" in public with members of your family or strangers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once. Someone cut me off so I pulled up next to him and he SPIT on my husband. Then his dumbass pulled into the parking lot across the street so we followed him. I think I was more pissed than my husband was so I parked the car and jumped out to go cuss him out when he pulled out a baseball bat like he was going to swing at me. WOW. I've never seen my husband so mad! There was a lot of yelling that day....
    Anonymous

• Hah, yeah when I was pregnant and I was at Walmart with my boyfriend and couldn't decide what kind of pudding I wanted and he snapped on me in the aisle, with a million people around. I yelled back, "Don't you ever yell at me like that again!" and walked out of the store. That was the only time lol. Looking back now, it's funny.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:51 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes, and it was so embarrassing, I kept trying to be calm and tell my mom to lets just leave and argue in the car or at home. I also had a lady try to argue with me at wal-mart and I walked away because she was yelling and making a big fuss, it was so embarrassing!!
    Anonymous

• all the tymee<3
    Anonymous

• Just the other day a man was letting his three teenagers play in the play-place at mcdonalds. They were shaking it, running up the slide, being general idiots. I asked them to get out, and my mother went to talk to the father. He flipped out on us for "trying to tell him how to raise his kids" and called my mother a "stupid woman" We left. All the parents of young children left too!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:58 PM on May. 9, 2009

• My bf had a huge fight today. Some lady "bumped" the back of our car at a red light. Then she just sat there like nothing happened. So he was like umm ok she just hit us, and he got out n she rolled up her window. Since he's such a nice guy he wouldn't really do anything so I got out and had a few things to say about driving responsibly and not letting her young daughter ride in the front(for the reason of distraction). She was lucky my air bags didn't go off

p.s. it was a veeeerrrryyyy long light, we didn't hold up traffic
    Anonymous

• heck yeah. I've made a fool of myself on more than one ocassion in public!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes with my husband. Its very tacky and draws attention. Wouldn't recommend it lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:32 PM on May. 9, 2009