Anyone else??

My hubby is deployed and it'll be the first mothers day spent without him. Granted I will be spending it with my 3 kids and i am thankful for that...i mean they are the reason i am a mom. But it just stinks that my hubby wont be here to share my day with me:( And to top it off this is the first year spending it without my mom, caused we just moved. Not looking for a pity party, just wondered if anybody else was in my shoes.

momof3zs123

Asked by momof3zs123 at 9:58 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• my three kids are grown, my mom is dead, my x is remarried and I'll be spending mine alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:07 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my dd is 3, i'm having another baby on the 21st, my husband is deployed and i'm near family but they drive me insane.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:30 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my son is going on 19 months this will be my second mothers days and my husband will be here but for my first he was out on deployment but he sent me flowers my mom was here but with this one she is in another country and wont be here.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:23 AM on May. 10, 2009