Would you be in someone's wedding IF....

You were only co-workers and weren't really good friends and if they didn't even acknowledge your wedding that was 3 months ago??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is tacky. Its up to you. But a card is 1.50. That is cheaper than the dress you'd have to purchase. I wouldn't. For a friend or family member, yes. Just a co worker who couldn't send a card or acknowledge your wedding? No.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:40 PM on May. 9, 2009

• No.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:28 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hell no!
    Anonymous

• nope

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Only if they truly couldn't make it and sent a card/gift or something, I would maybe considering the person. Otherwise, they can just kick rocks.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:29 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Nope!
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 10:37 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Yes. I would be the bigger person and attend.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 10:47 PM on May. 9, 2009

• SOME THINGS NEED TO B CONSIDERED. DID U INVITE THEM AND THEY IGNORED YOUR INVITATION AND THEN INVITED U THE THEIR WEDDING?? IF THATS THE CASE THEN I WOULD SHOW THEM THAT U HV MANNERS BY REPLYING ON THE LITTLE RSVP CARD USUALLY ENCLOSED FOR THAT PURPOSE AND ANSWER NO. AND NO I WOULDNT SEND A GIFT UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES. IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE DIFFERENT I MIGHT DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. BUT IF THAT WERE THE CASE I WOULD DEFINATELY SAY NO AND NOT ATTEND.
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 11:11 PM on May. 9, 2009

• She wants you to actually be in her wedding? Like what a bridesmaid or guest book attendant (bogus job)?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:27 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Op here-Yes, she wants me to be a bridesmaid. The dress alone will set me back $150.00. I did have a destination wedding so many people did not come to my wedding, which is fine, BUT she didn't even get me a card!?

Anonymous