I have a 12 month old, and i think i may be pregnant again.

it is too soon for it to show up on a pregnancy test, cuz i'm not supposed to get my period for another week and a half or so, but i'm starting to feel like i'm getting all of the same simptoms that i had with my first one, the tender breasts, getting sick within 5 minutes of eating and heartburn. also, about a week after my period, i experienced some spotting that seemed like it could have been implantation bleeding.
i have an IUD, which has been in for nearly a year, and my doctor is almost possitive that i couldn't get pregnant, which i am sort of sceptical about.
so, i'm trying to figure out what i should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a positive home pregnancy test 2 days before my missed period. But, I had a feeling I was pregnant just 4 days after conceiving...I just knew...felt different...so early (second pregnancy)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• An EPT MIGHT give you a positive read out up to 4 days before your missed period. However it may also give you a false negative. If you were to test and it said negative and you missed your period you could always test again.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:21 PM on May. 9, 2009