help i need more advice (with more information)

I'm depressed, stressed, and I am pregnant. I need to know what to do. It's not healthy for the baby being this stressed, being this upset.
Situation: Myfiance went to visit family and he has started to ignore me and forget to call when he's promised. He keeps making excuses of why he isn't coming home. I'm pregnant we tried 10 months, but now it seems he's not coming back. And it really hurts he's been gone almost a month and this was the first us every being away from each since the day we met. So, thats hard enough. But I seriously am hurting and it seems that he doesn't care. But I love him.

Please help me, what should I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need all different types of advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey, I am sorry you are going through this. It sounds like he has cold feet about fatherhood. Perhaps you should go to him and ask him. Or perhaps it's time to just move on. You'll love this baby either way. Good luck.
    Katie911

Answer by Katie911 at 10:55 PM on May. 9, 2009

• You are not the first (nor the last) femail to get knocked up and dumped. You will survive. Others did. you will too. Next time wait until AFTER the wedding to try to have a family. Now you know he didn't really want it. It was probably your idea and he just wanted the sex. Well you got what you wanted. Now deal with it.
    Anonymous

• Your just gonna have to put ur foot down, its either hes in or hes out, settle for the answer and try to move on, the stress isnt good for u or the baby.. I know its easier said then done.. But you do have a baby to think about now.. Good Luck!
    Tearstar

Answer by Tearstar at 11:00 PM on May. 9, 2009

• You are going to have to be strong and take care of yourself and the baby. As hard as it may be, let him go. If he leaves you alone and pregnant, he's not worth your time anyway. Chin up mama, before long you are going to have this wonderful little baby who will take up all of your time. It might be bitter sweet, but you will get thru it, that's what moms do.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:04 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Anon at 11. It was his idea at first thank you very much. And it took me a day or two to decide. Don't be rude geez I am here looking for advice not a mean comment to make things worse!
    Anonymous

• Anon 11 has been bouncing around into a few of the topics and is just being nasty dun worry bout it....
    Anonymous

• Ask direct questions. Find out for sure if he is still interested in this relationship, and if not try to get past it quickly. (I know it is hard) All the love in the world is not going to keep you together if he doesn't want it. After you try to clear things up, focus on your health and the baby's needs and ignore everything else. Try reading about the baby and start getting things ready, etc.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 11:22 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Kick his ass t the curb. Like the other Anon said, you aren't the first and you won't be the last. Suck it up & move on.
    Anonymous

• I know what you are going through. I would just call him and straight up ask him if he is with you or with out you. Its not worth all the heartache and sleepless nights or good for you and that baby. Keep your head up and don't give up. He may come around, but if he doesn't, Just remember, Everything happens for a reason.
    dolphinkisses

Answer by dolphinkisses at 12:09 AM on May. 10, 2009

• did you tell him how you feel? if you did and he doesn't care then kick his douchebag ass out. don't stress over a man, they are not worth it if they act that way.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:47 AM on May. 10, 2009