When u loose ur mucus plug....

does it always have blood or what does it look like?

Queen_B619

Asked by Queen_B619 at 11:00 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tmi but mine looked like a big pink tinted loogie. I'm not sure if they always have blood in it but mine did. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:11 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I am not poitive but I know I had my membranes stripped and had a bloody mucous plug afterwards -the doctor said that was a sign that it was effective and I would deliver in the next 24 hours. With my older son I didn't notice any blood. Anytime you have bright red bleeding or pain I would say call the doc-or if you are very concerned. I am sure they have heard all kinds of questions-it wouldn't surprise them at all.
    javiandjaysmom

Answer by javiandjaysmom at 11:18 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Mine to me, looked like a wad of toilet paper with little bits of red food coloring & mucus lol. Unfortunately nobody I knew had a vaginal birth, so they had no idea what I was talking about lol so I had to figure out for myself haha
    babylovee

Answer by babylovee at 12:28 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I have been losing mine with my discharge and its coming out like cream ..its weird.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:44 AM on May. 10, 2009