how did you pick your baby's theme?

did you pick a certain character or did you just pick a color you wanted?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 11:02 PM on May. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I picked characters I like first son everything was Mickey Mouse
    2nd son was the Looney tunes babies
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:09 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hmmmm...............There is suppose to be a theme? LOL

I did not know the sex of either of my children. So for my son his area(he slept in our room in his own crib) was yellow and green.
    Our daughter was purple mostly.
    Katie911

Answer by Katie911 at 11:24 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Didn't have a theme. We could barely afford the crib. LOL. We were just married a year and a half when my DH went into the Air Force and when our daughter was born the next year, we were counting every nickel and dime. We just had the basic stuff. I made the curtains out of a sheet. Bedding we got at a baby shower. Those were the good old days.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:51 PM on May. 9, 2009

• my daughter didnt have a theme until she was 2ish..and then it became strawberry shortcake...now shes 5, and were slowly transforming it into hannah montana,,yay! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:08 AM on May. 10, 2009

• http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/kli/kli4400beds.html

I just found one that I loved and bought all of the accessories.  Her room is so beautiful.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:27 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My first born never had a nursey theme (he's bedding was sport though). I was a single teen mom, and we lived with my parents sharing a room until I moved in with my SO. His room now is the theme from the movie CARS ... I choose this, because he loves cars & the movie.

My second born has a froggy them. I really just thought it was cute, no big story behind it.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 2:05 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I just picked what I liked and didn't think I would get sick of seeing everyday... Classic Pooh. NOT the pooh now with the ugly red shirt! lol...
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 1:48 PM on May. 12, 2009