how did you pick your baby's theme?

did you pick just a color or did you pick characters? or did you just go with the flow and not have anything in particular?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 11:31 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my daughter i wanted a theme b/c she had her own nursery and everything so i wanted it all to match, and the area we lived in at the time wasn't getting alot of baby stuff shipped to them unless it was neccesaties so the only selection was pink, bears or pooh. i didn't think the bears where very gender neutral and didn't want to look at a pink room every day for over a year so we went with pooh. with my son who will be here in a few weeks, i wanted to go more towards what i like so his part of the room is an ocean theme, with fish and sail boats, just have to actually get the stuff up and onto his crib
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:33 PM on May. 9, 2009

• i went online to babiesrus and wal mart and target and found the theme that i like best that was in my budget. i decided to do the fisher price rain forest theme because it is girl or boy and its cute and cheap. plus i love monkeys. i am supposed to have 2 girls but i just have this little feeling that they are wrong and they are going to be a girl and a boy so i am trying to keep everything neutral.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:52 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I've always wanted the old poohbear theme so me and my mom went to target and we saw it, IN PINK! I fell in love
    I just think its adorable.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:31 AM on May. 10, 2009

• i went to babies r us and liked the sugar plum (butterflies/flowers - pink/lavender) theme.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:38 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Me and my husband were going to do a fairytale theme when we didnt know what we were having yet but we went to walmart and i wanted to make the stuff for the crib myself so then i found material that i just loved that was all jungle. Now we have fake vines hanging from the seeling and everything it looks like a real jungle in there. I think my soon will love it. I also like how it has so many different tectures and colors from the way we decorated so that will help him. I cant wait till he gets here!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:11 AM on May. 10, 2009