ovarian cysts?

did any of you ever have one? what was done about it? what were your symptoms of it? I have been looking for some stuff about it online, but all the symptoms seem to be about the same as pregnancy symptoms. does anyone know about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Health

• cysts are really no big deal untill one of them ruptures or pops so to say and i know cuz i have had endometriosis since i was 11 and 1/5 but usually you can't even tell they are there unless like i said something irritates them when mine ruptured the pain dropped me to my knees its like stabbing cramping pains(if you can understand that) that last pretty much 8-12 hours and unless it is blood filled when it ruptures they really can't do much to help except give you pian meds and tell you to take it easy... hope this helps and feel better soon!!!!!
    NOWLIN8408

Answer by NOWLIN8408 at 11:48 PM on May. 9, 2009

• the pain is generally one sided and well relieved with motrin an ultra sound is used to diagnose them BCP can be VERY effective in decreasing there size and permanent pain control IF they are suspicious of them they will biopsy the cysts
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:49 PM on May. 9, 2009

• everyone is different, cysts are really common, you might have really bad periods and pain on other side where your ovaries might be. If one of those suckers pop it excruiting!!! It doesn't happen often Birth control can help shrinking them. Keep ur eye on it though. I had a tumor on my left ovary they had to surgical remove..... It was 6 lbs.!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:50 PM on May. 9, 2009