For the women with small boobs.

Do you ever feel bras are unnecessary but wear them anyway? I mean, bras are supposed to be supportive, right? But, if there is nothing there to support then what is the point? I feel I don't NEED a bra but society tells me I MUST wear one. What's up with that? What are your opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wear one because as small as my tits are, my nipples are normal sized, so...I totally look awkward and 'pointy' when I have no bra on. If for nothing else, I wear bras in order to deal with the obvious nipple look. And, I'm usually small chested, but I'm pregnant now and DEFINITELY need a bra.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 11:50 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I hate bras!!! But I wear them just because I think I have to.. Im a medium b and when im home I never wear one!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 10, 2009

• One padding is a girls best friend, two nippage shows, and three just because their tiny doesn't mean gravity won't pull them to the floor over time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I have very small ones and I still wear a padded bra. But sometimes if I'm plan to be home all day and have nobody coming for a visit I don't wear. But you can't see anything through the shirts I wear.
    Anonymous

• Even with small boobs gravity is not your friend and it well happen in time. And you can keep the padding I like to be real.
    Anonymous