what are some special ways you show your love to your husband/SO?

I need some new and romantic ways to show how much I love my husband, something other than leaving love notes in special places. What does you husband really appreciate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I just have to get my husband a videogame lol. But romantic wise....i will suprise him in the shower and start giving him a back rub. Its even better when he has had a long day at work or isnt feeling well. Other than that i used to write on the mirror in the bathroom when he was sleeping i would write a little love note in my lipstick and kiss the mirror so my lips were there. Sometimes he would write me a note back. When he does it makes cleaning the mirror alot harder lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:04 PM on May. 10, 2009

• He appreciates hugs and kisses. My husband doesn't ask for much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 10, 2009

• b jobs work well
    Anonymous

• I just sleep next to him everynight, isn't that enough? Also the bjobs do work great! But he worries more about keeping me happy, than I worry about him, I AM THE QUEEN, he is my peasant!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I give him time to himself when I see he needs it. I keep the house clean, so he has a restful place to come home to (or as restful as it gets with 2 busy kids and 5 pets.) I cook his favorite meals every chance I get. I try to get his errands done for him (all the non-work related errands, anyway.) I buy him little gifts when I see something small he'd like, or needs. I rarely spend more than $20, and generally not more than $10. I always ask how his day was, and meet him at the door with a hug and a kiss. I try to save the venting and ranting for after, when he's had a chance to get in and relax a bit. (I don't always succeed, but I try my hardest!) He's a football fanatic, so I took the time and did the research and LEARNED about football, so I could watch the games and talk about them intelligently with him. He loves it! I had him teach me about his hobbies, so we can enjoy them together, too.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• same as above I cook his favorite foods every night, I wash his clothes, I clean the house, I buy him things that he doesn't necessarily need just to surprise him, I wear my hair the way he likes it just to make him look twice, I let his boys come over and I buy or make them food so they can be entertained, I let him have the remote and I am always there when he needs me.

Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:49 AM on May. 10, 2009