what do i bring on a trip?

i am going on a two week road trip with my boyfriend (who is a truck driver). since there is lemeted space im not sure what i need to bring. so do u guys have any idea? i know i have to have cloths and stuff like that but what else? and how can i make it not take up so much room? i really need ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Travel

• Pack necessities. Since your boyfriend is a truck driver, I think he would have a better sense of what you should and should not pack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• the only thing you should need are your personal items. clothes and stuff, I like to bring my own pillow.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:56 PM on May. 10, 2009

• Small carry on suitcase, mix and match items that won't take up much room and a small personal bag for bathroom items and make up. Good luck.
    jns131

Answer by jns131 at 7:48 PM on May. 13, 2009