Will they ever go away?

I read from various sources that the dark line going up your belly (some women get,) that you get during pregnancy will go away after you have the baby. I also read that any vericose veins you get will fade away too. Is this true? Has it happened to you? My baby is almost 5 months old and I still have the line and a the vericose veins. The veins aren't that bad but I was hoping they would leave. Did this happen to you? Did they go away?

Tickledtrauma

Asked by Tickledtrauma at 12:25 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The line will eventually go away when your hormones are back to normal but expect a return with your next baby! As for spider veins they will not go away on their own. You can opt for surgery which is expensive and painful and 100% effective but I sell Avon and test all of the products on myself and my friends/family and the Anew Clinical Spider Vein Therapy really makes a huge difference if you use it correctly for the correct amount of time. One of my customers had very bad ones and after two weeks when I delivered her next order I was shocked at how much better they looked. My aunt also had good results! If yours aren't bad it should work very well for you. Its inexpensive and on sale too! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:40 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I didn't get that line or varicose veins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My varicose veins are still there after 3 years... they faded a bit but are still there. I never got the line though
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:29 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My line went away, it took a while but it started fading a little bit, then a little more noticeable, then one day I looked down & it was gone.
    babylovee

Answer by babylovee at 12:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• i have had varicose veins for years and i'm only 22. you can get lotions to fade them, but only surgery will make them go away. i use vita-k and i have found it works the best, it even helps with cellulite
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:33 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Well thanks ladies. I don't think I'll worry about the veins right now since they are barely noticeable. But I will keep this info in mind for the future! If all I need to do is put on some lotion I'm there.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 10:37 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I lost my black line but my sil still has hers and you can see it really good and she had her baby 2 yrs ago
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:06 PM on May. 10, 2009