• In the Spotlight:

Is facebook fun?

Is it better than cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's totally different. Connecting w/ old friends or anyone you know, as it turns out. It's fun for a while and then strange people you really didn't want to be "friends" with come around and you wonder why and have to ignore the friend request.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on May. 10, 2009

• LOL, I AGREE W/ THE 1ST POSTER... IM GETTING RANDOM REQUEST ALSO. AND I FIND MYSELF WRECKING MY BRAIN WONDERING IF I KNOW THM. LOL... ITS NOT SO BAD 1NC YOU GET THE HANG OF IT THO. BUT ITS TOTALLY NOT PRIVATE
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:34 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Well, I don't have a page, but dh does and he says it's addicting. I have a myspace page that I barely visit (it freezes my computer almost every time).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2009

• facebook is an awesome way to get in contact with people that you knew a looong time ago..finding friends old and new! its totally different than cafemom..and i disagree with starr..facebook is private, if you set it up to be...all my facebook is private so only people i know can look at my profile, movies, pictures information etc..i loooooooove facebook!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:04 AM on May. 10, 2009