How soon do you think he will come?

So im 33 weeks now... He sits REALLY low, im getting excessive discharge- i think its my mucus plug, not to mention clear fluid i catch in my pads i think my water might be leaking...My contractions are more severe than what they should be.... and i get severe back pain everyday a couple times a day... especially when i go to the restroom- just go pee hurts.... like it tightens up around the baby and it hurts... its weird...
My first pregnancy i didnt have any of this stuff goin on until the week i had my son...
course the contractions arent as close together as then (my first was 2 weeks late) but everything else is just about the same...
im getting braxton hicks about every 15 minutes but they hurt... sometimes worse than others....
Im due june 22nd.... but i dont think i will make it that far... and neither does anyone else in my family... you ladies have been there... what do you think?

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 12:30 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm right there with you and then some...37 weeks pregnant on Mother's Day!!! I'm hoping I'll go a little earlier for several reasons.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:32 AM on May. 10, 2009