Anyone else NOT having sex?

DH and I haven't done it since September. I have no desire. At all. I'm still nursing, so I'm thinking this is the culprit. Just wondering who else ISN'T doing it like me! HA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• me! my hubby is deployed so its nice not feeling guilty for not wanting it
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:01 AM on May. 10, 2009

• lol I aint got no one to go at it with!! lol so i aint gettin none either!!! lol
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:02 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My DH is the one who doesn't want to...i want to all the time :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 10, 2009

• even fi you dont want it..that is too long. you gotta take one for the team. i hope your at least giving him head or something....
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:12 AM on May. 10, 2009

• We have sex daily could not imagine going that long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I haven't had sex in almost 2yrs sense I had my daughter . I plan to remain this way Because I have devoted myself to Christ and promise to never defile my body..I'm never getting married I'm just staying devoted to Christ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Mine is deployed, but he was just home about 10-12 weeks ago. I'm glad that I don't have to just 'give in' right now. I have no desire at all!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I haven't had any desire for a number of years now but I have occasionally given in to my husband but after this morning (Mother's Day), he's going to go for a LONG time without! Considering that it is my ONLY day of the year to honor me and I'm awake and taking care of kids and he's still asleep and only wake up briefly to curse at me that I woke up before 8am (sorry, I can't just sleep through kids and dog like he can).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm not either due to the fact I just had a baby a week ago.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:07 AM on May. 10, 2009

OMG!! ME TOO!! Mine slept in until 12:30 this afternoon!!! And hasn't done squat for me. BOO!!!

CALsMama

Answer by CALsMama at 1:02 PM on May. 10, 2009