how many times a week do u have sex? me and my bf haven't done it n months don't u think in a relationship sex has 2 be good 2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have sex 2-3 times a week. I think you need to have good sex in order to have a good relationship....i know some people won't agree but sex is important to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Usually at least 3-4...but for the last 3 weeks we have had a drought. LOL. neither one of us are really wanting it. Think it is just stress about money and other things... Yes I think that sex has 2 be good in a relationship, it's not the most important part, but it is important
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:06 AM on May. 10, 2009

• We do it almost everyday..I'm one of those people who believe sex is a BIG part of a relationship, well, my relationship atleast. It brings me and my SO closer physically AND emotionally.
    I've always noticed that the relationship where there is a lack of sex, is the relationship that is going downhill. I see it everyday, from people who are closest to me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:10 AM on May. 10, 2009

• sex is not important in our relationship, my hubby and i have discussed it, and he's told me that he is here for the companionship (of course, the sex is a great bonus lol) but he has been very supportive of me, i've had a hard time with ppd and such. he is deployed right now, but he never pressures me for sex when he's here. i love him so much :) if it were up to me, i could go the rest of my life without sex, i'm just not that into it. but i love that he loves it, so i do it for him (and in turn, for me). does that make sense?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:10 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Hell yes sex has to be good. Is your man not good in bed? You have to take charge and show him. He won't mind. Unless he's got premature ejaculation problems. That sucks!! I would rather have no sex than bad sex. Everyone performs differently from time to time. And sometimes you just want a quickie and don't care about it being that great.

I must say tho that if you have been with this guy for a while and you don't have orgasms with him then move on. I think it is a good sign when a girl has an orgasm with a guy, it means he cares about getting you off and pleasing you in bed. Some women have problems with getting off but not most. try it with him again, take the lead and have your way with him; that will show him what you like. And don't be afraid to speak up. I've been with my husband for two years and I still have to remind him how I like it sometimes. Usually when he goes down on me. So don't be afraid to teach him!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:33 AM on May. 10, 2009