TTC for the first time

well... from the last post i have posted up, i took a test and it came out negative but there was a weird line where it wasnt suppose to be any..LOL
well..so now i am back to square one again... so I would like to get any information on how i could conceive. I would also like to get some information on over the counter fertility meds for both male and female if that is possible. ones i saw on internet were really expensive like more then $300 stuff so it would be great to know something that a person can afford..lol
ANY information will be helpful, just kind of wanting to take the easy way...LOL
well if you have any advices or informations be free to mail me or write a comment or even e-mail me at soyeon_j04@yahoo.com

Thnaks for all help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would say get another test and test again... im from australia so im not sure about how it all goes in the states... but go to your doctor and ask about fertility meds... depending on what you need it could be cheap or expensive... sorry i couldnt be much help
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 1:12 AM on May. 10, 2009