are you doing somethimg special for your MIL tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dh is deployed so i will call her since he can't to tell her happy mothers day and so that my daughter can tell her happy mothers day. but thats it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• hahha no... if she wants something SO can do it for her. we do not get along and im not going to kiss her ass so she can get a kick out of it. im always nice to her, but nothing special for her because we are nothing special TO her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Yes, my Mommy passed away last year and my MIL is the closest to a mom I have left, I love her to death and we have an excellent relationship (my FIL is a different story I can't stand him) Anyways I am taking my MIL and myself to get manicures and pedicures, she is such a hard working woman who never gets treated - tomorrow is her day :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:16 AM on May. 10, 2009

• no. i sent her a nice card, and got nothing. all i will get it a dumb text. woohoo.

dumb broad

hubby is deployed too. but i'm not doing anything special for her. i could care less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 10, 2009

• We already sent her a present. We will call again though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:37 AM on May. 10, 2009

• We wish we could. She died in Jan., '09. We always enjoyed going to her house and doing something fun. We would plant flowers, cook on the grill, or something else she enjoyed.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:47 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Nothing, but should have left black roses on her door step.
    Anonymous