Is this BS or quite common? (Adult)

The ONLY way my husband initiates sex is by placing my hand on top of his crotch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha, my friend once said their husbands idea of foreplay was stepping out of the shower and waggling their penis at her.... nice!
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 3:26 AM on May. 10, 2009

• quite common if he just wants a quickie, but when they are wanting to make love, I usually get kisses down my back, and rubbed on, and held close.... I would be worried if it was initiated that way every single time. Maybe let him know that you want more foreplay.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:26 AM on May. 10, 2009

• my husband has never done that quickie or not. and if he did it would probably piss me off and i'd ignore him til he figured out a diff way to try and initiate
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:30 AM on May. 10, 2009

• lol.. are we married to the same guy? hahaha
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:39 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Haha . . . I thought only mine was that piggish! lol . . pervs
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:44 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Aaaawww. That is kind of cute. But that would definitely get old after a while. That is kind of shy is he shy? lol. If I were you I would laugh at him nicely the next time he does that and say" Oh come on you have to try harder than that. Why don't you kiss me? Come on kiss me." Then proceed to make out.

Or you could say, "You always do that. Oh you've got to try a little harder." And show him that you are eager to get some affection which should make it easier for him. Or you could take his hand and put it on your boob. Get a reaction out of him, talk to him, charm usually helps he may just be shy or afraid your not in the mood and doesn't want to lay on the moves. Or he might be kind of lazy when it comes to initiating it. Some guys find it to be a lot of work to get their ladies in the mood and would rather just go rub one off real quick. My husband doesn't put my hands on him, I think I would like it if he did though.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:50 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I don't even get that all I get is quote unquote "Hey babe - wanna do it?" Romance, where the hell did it go? Lol.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:14 AM on May. 10, 2009

• That might work once and awhile for a quickie, but if that was all that he ever did it would piss me off. How about him giving you a backrub and a little forplay.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 2:40 AM on May. 10, 2009

• haha common!
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:42 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Exactly what mine does!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:35 AM on May. 10, 2009