how soon could you find out if your preggo? && period while preggo??

I was wondering how sonn could you find out if you are preggo because some one told me that they were 2wks pregnant and it came out like that on the test is that true?? and also is it possible to bleed and have period while you are preggo because i had a friend in that situation and was wondering if it is really possible... just curious!!!

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 2 weeks, i highly doubt it. At 2 weeks you ovulate and conception occurs. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks, 8 days before my period was due.
    As for bleeding, you can bleed threw out your whole pregnancy but it's not really a period. My mom had a "period" the first 3 months.

Answer by Marix3 at 1:38 AM on May. 10, 2009

• its spotting not a "period" if your pregnant and bleed like a "period" you need to be worried but spotting is normal...

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 10, 2009

• i found out at 3 weeks... i a lreadi had a feeling tho, but by 3 week s it was official

Answer by StarrCooKie at 2:16 AM on May. 10, 2009