I think something is wrong with me...

i'm twenty six weeks pregnant and i still am tiny as hell! Ppl look at me in disbelief that i'm really pregnant. If they didn't really know me and see what i looked like before they would never believe me. Lately its been getting worse. At my last doctors appointment i lost five pounds, the nurse lady said it sometimes happens with girls my age and stuff but i'm still really uncertain....i think i'm defective. Am i being parinoid or is this really normal?

mandy815

Asked by mandy815 at 2:05 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal.....people couldnt tell i was pregnant around them also... dont worry your belly will come, and it will be big lol..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:09 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I never showed when I was pregnant. A combination of wide hips/pelvis and really strong abdominal muscles kept my little bug tucked right in my abdominal cavity. I was a waitress right until 3 days before I delivered and all my customers swore I was lying about being pregnant.

Consider yourself lucky, I did. No stretch marks!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I think its normal. It seems like i just started to look pregnant not to long ago and im 31 wks now. At my last appointment my doctor looked at me thendsaid your relly 30 wks? But im looking at the good side of it. I dont have any stretch marks yet. I dont have strangers asking if they could touch my belly. And i dont get those 10 million questions my people asking me how far along i am and what is it and the million other ones people ask.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:57 AM on May. 10, 2009

• im 30 weeks prego and im tiny as hell to. My family still say that i dont lookk prego. I was uncertain at first for how small i was, but i realized that my body type and weight and for it being my first baby, id be small. But be glad we dont have to lose all that baby fat! as long as the baby is healthy and kickin strong, you shouldnt worry
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 11:18 AM on May. 10, 2009