• In the Spotlight:

U/S question

At my ultrasound friday my little girl wouldn't stop moving so they couldn't measure her head. Then they couldn't measure her spine because she was laying on her back and they need her on her stomach. The only thing she cooperated with was showing her goods to us for a split second lol.
The U/S tech said that my doctor will probably schedule another ultrasound to see if she lets us do it then.
Anyone else had this happen? and Did your doctor schedule a second ultrasound?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 2:11 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a second ultrasound sched but not because she kept moving, bc the tech was dumb and didnt even do the measurements. but i went back the second time and got more pictures of her :)
    and got to see my princess again... and they also said AGAIN that she ...was still a she :) lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:15 AM on May. 10, 2009

• my daughter never cooperated with the drs. from day 1 until birth.i had to have 2 fetal echocardiograms because she was in an awkward position, and no matter how i positioned my self... it just did not work. tried cold juice, walking nothing worked.
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 2:20 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My DS was so rambunctious they had to stick me with the Amniosentesis (sp) needle 3 times!!!

The first time they put it behind his head and he turned over and got nose-to-nose with it so they took it out.

The second time they put it slightly above him and suddenly you could see his little hand reaching for it and they took it out before he stuck himself!

The last time they finally put it behind his butt and he left it alone. But OUCH!!!

The head nurse told me I was in for it after he was born!
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 2:28 AM on May. 10, 2009