Saggy boobs after baby!?

Okay ladies not to sound funky or give ya TMI but basically before I had my son almost 8mos ago ( my 1st baby ) I was like a 36c cup & they were round & firm....Now my boobies are a lil bigger but lost the firmness or something? they fill w/milk & look great but soon as my son has a suckle they are soft/squishy & kinda droopy but not to bad....still bothers me though...will they always be like this now or is there something I can do? besides get fake boobs LOL

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 2:22 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• they may just stay saggy... but who knows. my moms are nice and firm and round.. breastfed three kids and never got a boob job lol

but the sagging isnt from breastfeeding.. its just from your boobs engorging with milk and regardless if you breastfeed or not, you boobs will fill with milk. and either be emptied from a child drinking it, or from drying it up and not breastfeeding.... so it sucks both ways lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Sorry, but your boobs will probably never be the same. I have 32A.....hated them before cause they were so small, hate them more now cause they are small AND saggy lol. It sucks, but it's a part of life. Just try to remember that boobs weren't meant to be pretty, they are meant to feed our infants.
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 2:56 AM on May. 10, 2009

• pregnancy makes boobs change so much in size that they are almost never the same afterward. with my first child, i breastfed for over a year, and when she weaned, they were still very nice :) just softer than they had been. now im feeding my 9 month old, they seem the same, but i guess i will have to wean him to find out if they will be the same after two babies.

katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 3:19 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Take a look at your mom or any other woman in your bloodline who had a baby. That's what to expect.

The changes are permanent, I'm afraid....but things are still moving around. I would EXPECT sag and be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't happen.

The good news? Husbands don't care. A breast is a breast is a breast to them. **grin** We all need to learn to have that attitude!

Answer by gdiamante at 4:08 AM on May. 10, 2009

• My boobs were saggy before the baby. So they don't really look any different. I know some women who's breast got smaller after they had the baby and the milk went away. But those were women who had like B cups. Mine are D and they are no smaller and no saggier. I think it differs for everyone. Don't stress it, breast weren't made to be perky big circular things. They weren't made to be bulging out of your blouse. Our society has a twisted view of beauty and don't let it warp you too. Your breasts look just fine, If they are real than they are perfect in my opinion!!! It may just be that they feel different after being so plump for the last year or two. Your breasts are fine, it happens to all moms and even those who aren't moms feel their breasts don't look that great. It's just us women wishing our boobs looked like fake ones and we should really stop all that nonsense.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 4:02 PM on May. 10, 2009