I need help! Sex question

Me and my boyfriend are expecting, but my family wont let me allow to see him till after our son is born.. i don't know why either, but out sex level has went sky high and the wanting of eachother is killing us and we can't do anything about it because of my family, any ideas of what we can do?

(if you r wondering why i am listening to my family is because they have custody over me till i'm 18 and i'm only 16, 17 in aug.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on May. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy hormones will do that to you, every chemical in our bodies is sky high. I'd concentrate on what's best for baby and you which is growing up more. We all grow up more having babies. Staying grown up is the toughest part. Let your family help you, it seems they're saying after baby they want him to be involved some how. I think you're very lucky to have family support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 10, 2009

• well 4 one your already pregnant so you might as well move in with him but that sad ,so what are you gunna do once the babies born? You just need to do what your heart says cause your parents arent the ones who are going to have this baby!
    cupcake1245

Answer by cupcake1245 at 2:33 AM on May. 10, 2009

• you can move in with him because your pregnant..im 17 got pregnant at 16 and moved in with my SO. And why wont ur parents let you see him while pregnant anywayz? Thats just fucking ridiculous I mean whats gonna happen your already pregnant!!!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:43 AM on May. 10, 2009

• hug4akiss
    my legal guardian is a .. bitch, i will admit it lol
    she thinks she's a doctor and knows everything but she knows nothing
    she don't even know why i got pregnant (it wasn't just me having sex ~ it was me feeling horrible about losing someone close and i wanted to fill that empty-ness. to put it simple)
    she says that she been there and done that so she knows everything.. it's really annoying she always tells me how i'm a horrible person and things like that,
    but anyways
    i don't understand that either, i'malready pregnant, what's the worse that can happen?!
    but after the baby is born i can see him.. i don't get that though, don't you think the same thing could happen (which wont because i so do not want it to happen again! lol)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 10, 2009

• yea I dont think it makes much sence...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:36 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I dont understand why they wont let you see him. Its his right to be apart of the pregnancy with you. Even though you are young and im sure he is to im sure he would like to be there when you hear the babys heart beat for the first time and see the ultrasound. I would tell your family that he should be able to be apart of the pregnancy thats going to help him be more ready to become a dad.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:52 AM on May. 10, 2009