friends

why is it so hard to find love?

cupcake1245

Asked by cupcake1245 at 2:49 AM on May. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• IDK...sorry!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:24 AM on May. 10, 2009

• You have to love yourself and be comfortable with yourself before you can expect anyone else to.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:26 AM on May. 10, 2009

• becuz most men suck lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 10, 2009

• Love from friends?
    Anonymous

• You can't look for it. If you look for it, you will never find it. You must let it find you.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:14 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry, I don't have that problem. I've found the love of my life of 2 1/2 years and we have a bond that is indestructible. Trust me it's been tested several times, but we always find our way back to each other.

If you're speaking of the love of friends, personally I prefer male friends. Especially cuz my DF is not the jealous type. And because men are not katty like women are. I also hate working around tons of women. Most of them, not all though, are the backstabbing kind who tell lies about others just to look good. Men don't play like that. Neither do I. They're straight forward and tell it like it is and so do I. We're an under appreciated kind.

The only thing I really have a problem with in finding friends or other is it's difficult to trust. Once I think I can, someone ALWAYS sticks me in the back. Such is life. Good luck.
    mjb75

Answer by mjb75 at 12:32 PM on May. 10, 2009